Doximity is an online professional network for U.S. physicians. Launched by the co-creator of LinkedIn, Doximity has over 275,000 verified physician members. Current partners include: US News & World Report, Harvard Medical School, Stanford School of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco and The Cleveland Clinic. Membership is free to physicians and includes:
- 100 percent HIPAA-secure collaboration within the network.
- A personal fax line is provided at no cost.
- iRounds offered for instant advice and second opinions from physicians across the country.
- Members are able to connect with their physician colleagues nationwide.
- CME Credits are available directly through Doximity.
Through Doximity’s TalentFinder, employers can access the database of every practicing physician in the U.S. including residents and fellows, and connect with candidates through a personal DocMail account and recruiter profile page.