The Colorado Hospital Association’s (CHA) Hospital Emergency Preparedness (HEP) Program provides disaster planning and response training to Colorado hospitals and health systems. Our mission is to provide ongoing support and to enhance the ability of hospitals to build strong emergency preparedness and response systems through the use of training and educational programs, coordination, collaboration and support.
The CHA HEP Program is financed by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Hospital Preparedness. Program grant funds are awarded by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). CHA’s HEP Program objectives are consistent with those of the federal grant program.
Under the guidance of the Hospital Preparedness Advisory Group (HPAG), the program coordinates and provides multiple training and workshop programs, resources and tools for hospital emergency preparedness coordinators in the state.
Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) Forms
- Incident Action Plan Cover Sheet
- Incident Action Plan
- Incident Briefing
- Incident Objectives
- Organization Assessment List
- Assignment List
- Communications List
- Staff Medical Plan
- Hospital Incident Management Team Chart
- General Message
- Activity Log
- Safety Analysis
- Demobilization Check-Out
- Facility System Status Report
- Section Personnel Time Sheet
- Volunteer Registration
- Disaster Victim Patient Tracking
- Master Patient Evacuation Tracking
- Procurement Summary Report
- Resource Accounting Record
- Hospital Resource Directory
- Hospital Casualty/Fatality Report
Lyle Moore Jr.
Director of Hospital Emergency Preparedness