The Colorado Hospital Association recently partnered with the Colorado Health Institute (CHI) to complete an in-depth and comprehensive environmental scan. The 2015 Environmental Scan identifies seven major trends, facts and questions facing Colorado hospitals and health systems over the next three to five years. The seven sections of the report are:
- Integrated Care is the New Normal.
- New Competitors are Narrowing Service Line Margins.
- It’s All About Maintaining Loyalty.
- Technology Promises New Solutions … at a Price.
- Regional Capacity is the Next Frontier.
- Risk is Here to Stay. Get in the Game.
- Are Hospitals in the Hot Seat?
Following completion of the Environmental Scan, The Colorado Hospital Association completed its three-year Strategic Plan. Areas of focus in the plan are:
- Quality, Coverage & Access
- System Alignment & Sustainability
- Innovation & Engagement