Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. The Association’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA is closely monitoring the statewide situation pertaining to COVID-19 and its potential impact on Association events. At this time, CHA has made the decision to cancel all of its in-person events until further notice.
2021 HTP Implementation Plan Sessions
- HTP measures that include partnership with the Regional Accountable Entities: Social Needs Screening and Notification (starting with HTP SW-CP1) – in partnership with CORHIO, a contexture organization
- 3 – 4:30 p.m. Sept. 22
CHA Academy for Quality Professionals
Infection Prevention Track
- Certification in Infection Control Virtual Study Collaborative
- 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, July 14 through Dec. 15 (meets every other week)
- 9 – 11:30 a.m. on Nov. 10: NHSN Basic Training Webinar
Fundamentals of Quality Improvement Track
- Seven-session series: 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 8 through Dec. 1 (meets every other week)
Health Care Quality Professional Certification Track
- Six-session series: 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 15 through Dec. 8 (meets every other week)
careLearning is an online education company designed to help health care organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager at 720.330.6024