Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. The Association’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA is closely monitoring the statewide situation pertaining to COVID-19 and its potential impact on Association events. At this time, CHA has made the decision to cancel all of its in-person events until further notice.
CHA Academy for Quality Professionals
Alternative Payment Models Track
- HQIP Patient Safety – Zero Suicide – Four-Part Series
- Session 1: 12-1 p.m., Monday, Aug. 23
- Session 2: 12-1 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 24
- Session 3: 12-1 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Session 4: 12-1 p.m., Thursday, Aug 26
Infection Prevention Track
- Certification in Infection Control Virtual Study Collaborative
- 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, July 14 through Dec. 15 (meets every other week)
- 9-11:30 a.m., Friday, Aug. 13 – NHSN Basic Training Webinar
Fundamentals of Quality Improvement Track
- Seven-session series: 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 8 through Dec. 1 (meets every other week)
Health Care Quality Professional Certification Track
- Six-session series: 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 15 through Dec. 8 (meets every other week)
careLearning is an online education company designed to help health care organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager at 720.330.6024