Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. The Association’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA is closely monitoring the statewide situation pertaining to COVID-19 and its potential impact on Association events. At this time, CHA has made the decision to cancel all of its in-person events until further notice.
CHA Academy for Quality Professionals
Alternative Payment Models Track
- 9-10 a.m., Tuesday, July 6 – HQIP 101 Program Overview and Timeline
- HQIP Maternal Series: Perinatal Depression and Anxiety – Four-Part Series
- Session 1: 9-10 a.m., Wednesday, July 7
- Session 2: 9-10 a.m., Thursday, July 8
- Session 3: 9-10 a.m., Monday, July 12
- Session: 9-10 a.m., Tuesday, July 13
- HQIP Patient Safety – Zero Series – Four-Part Series
- Session 1: 12-1 p.m., Monday, Aug. 23
- Session 2: 12-1 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 24
- Session 3: 12-1 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Session 4: 12-1 p.m., Thursday, Aug 26
Infection Prevention Track
- Certification in Infection Control Virtual Study Collaborative
- 12-1 p.m., Wednesdays, July 14 through Dec. 15 (meets every other week)
- 9-11:30 a.m., Friday, Aug. 13 – NHSN Basic Training Webinar
careLearning is an online education company designed to help health care organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager at 720.330.6024