Member Education & Events
CHA events for members include:
- Jan. 9: Health Care Regulatory Update (Greenwood Village)
- Jan. 25 : Colorado Opioid Safety Summit (Lone Tree)
- March 7-9: Rural Health and Hospitals Conference (Golden)
- July 12-13: CEO Forum (Vail)
- Sept. 12-14: Annual Meeting (Vail)
- Oct. 23: Patient Safety Leadership Congress (TBD)
- Nov. 16: Health Care Workforce Pipeline: Module I – Health Occupations Student Association (HOSA)
- Dec. 7: Aggression Management Training for Health Care
careLearning is an online education company designed to help healthcare organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager.