Member Education & Events
CHA events for members include:
- August 3: Pre – Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
- Sept. 13-15: 2017 Annual Meeting (Vail)
- Sept. 18, 2017: 2017 Safe Deliveries: Improving Pregnancy Outcomes (Denver)
- Oct. 26: 2017 Patient Safety Leadership Congress (Greenwood Village)
- July 27: OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Overview for the Health Care Industry
- August 10: 10 Steps to HIPAA Compliance
- August 17: The Changing Landscape of Pharmacy Technician Training and Certification Requirements – Are You Ready?
- August 22: Contract Management: Ensuring Compliance With the CMS Hospital CoP Standards, Joint Commission and DNV
- Sept. 22: Cybersecurity Train the Trainer
careLearning is an online education company designed to help healthcare organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager.