Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. CHA’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA events for members include:
- July 13-14: 2017 CEO Forum (Vail)
- August 3: Pre – Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
- Sept. 13-15: 2017 Annual Meeting (Vail)
- Oct. 4: Fall 2017 CHA Health Care Career Fair (Denver)
- Oct. 26: 2017 Patient Safety Leadership Congress (Greenwood Village)
- July 18: CMS Hospital CoP and TJC Telemedicine Standards
- July 27: OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Overview for the Health Care Industry
- August 10: 10 Steps to HIPAA Compliance
- August 17: The Changing Landscape of Pharmacy Technician Training and Certification Requirements – Are You Ready?
careLearning is an online education company designed to help healthcare organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager.