Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. CHA’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA events for members include:
- June 12: Navigating the Complexities Towards Sepsis Reduction (Greenwood Village)
- June 7-9: 2017 Western Regional Trustee Symposium (Santa Fe, NM)
- June 22: Colorado’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Roadmap (Denver)
- July 13-14: 2017 CEO Forum (Vail)
- Sept. 13-15: 2017 Annual Meeting (Vail)
- Oct. 26: 2017 Patient Safety Leadership Congress (Greenwood Village)
- April 27: Provider-Based Rule – Update for 2018
- May 2: Medical Device Risk Management and Assessment Methods
- May 16: Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records
- May 18: The Changing Landscape of Pharmacy Technician Training and Certification Requirements – Are You Ready?
- June 21: Lost in Translation: Bridging the Post-Acute Care Gap to Reduce Readmissions
careLearning is an online education company designed to help healthcare organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager.