Member Education & Events
CHA is committed to meeting both the ongoing and emerging educational needs of its members, offering a variety of timely and cost-effective educational programs including webinars and face-to-face options. CHA’s programming focuses on current, relevant topics impacting Colorado hospitals and health systems moving into the future.
CHA events for members include:
- Jan. 25 : Colorado Opioid Safety Summit (Lone Tree)
- Feb. 22: Rural Aggression Management Training (La Junta)
- Feb. 23: Rural Aggression Management Training (Sterling)
- Feb. 27: Rural Aggression Management Training (Salida)
- Feb. 28: Rural Aggression Management Training (Frisco)
- March 1: Rural Aggression Management Training (Montrose)
- March 7-9: Rural Health and Hospitals Conference (Golden)
- March 27: Rural Aggression Management Training (Alamosa)
- July 12-13: CEO Forum (Vail)
- Sept. 12-14: Annual Meeting (Vail)
- Oct. 23: Patient Safety Leadership Congress (TBD)
careLearning is an online education company designed to help healthcare organizations by providing reliable, trusted, and easily-accessible talent management solutions. careLearning is an added member benefit that can be used as a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
For more information about educational opportunities, contact Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager.