CHA Sepsis Training Suite
CHA has a vision for Colorado to be the leader in reducing sepsis mortality. To accomplish this vision, our member hospitals and health systems require tools and resources to educate and train their staff about sepsis.
CHA is proud to offer this Sepsis Training Suite to member hospitals and health systems. Through a variety of training modalities, members will find resources that are both ready-to-use and customizable, along with materials to help design personalized educational offerings. The training suite includes PowerPoint presentations with slide notes, videos, simulation scenarios, external resources and more.
The Sepsis Training Suite materials were developed in 2019.
In addition to the Sepsis Training Suite, CHA has many other sepsis resources. The Association also offers hospital-specific sepsis case data in ODHIN, which tracks sepsis mortality rates. Access Hospital-Level Sepsis Data
This program material was developed under Contract number HHSM-500-2016-00067C, entitled, Hospital Improvement Innovation Network, sponsored by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services.
CHA would like to express its sincere appreciation to all those involved in the creation of this work.
With special appreciation to:
- Pat Posa, RN, BSN, MSA, CCRN-K, FAAN
- Christi Swaim, RN, BSN, CCRN
- Brenda Tousley, DNP, CNS, ACCNS-AG, AGCNS-BC, CCRN-K, CLNC
With assistance from:
- Peg Arnett, RN
- Lisa Barr, RN, BSN, CPHQ
- Scott Bartholomew, MS, RN
- Callie Anne Bittner, MS, RN
- Nicole Huntley, MS, APN, ACCNS-AG, RN
- Thomas Edward Jackson III, BA
- Braden Jeffs
- Charlotte Johnson, RN, BSN
- Cindy McCauley, MSN, RN, BC, CLC
- Sarah Washburn Miranda, DNP, MS, RNC-OB, IBCLC
- Lily Popkin MSN RN CEN
- Michele Siem, RN, MEd, MSN, CCRN
- Wendy Thomson, EdD, MSN, BSBA, RN, CNE, CHSE
- Laura Wren, BSN RN CCRN
- Shawn Zembles, DNP, APRN, CN