Protecting Colorado's Health Care Resources
Hospitals and health care workers are committed to caring for Coloradans, no matter what challenges arise. After nearly two years of braving the COVID-19 pandemic to treat patients around the state, the demands on the health care system are far from over. Show Colorado’s health care workers that they still have support from the public. Remind them that they are still heroes. Let them know we are still in this together.
Take these steps to help protect Colorado’s health care heroes:
Help prevent the spread of infection by remembering the three Ws:
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands
- Watch your distance
Learn about choosing the right level of care at the right time:
- Download a family care plan worksheet
Get a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine booster, and explore other resources:
- Everyday actions that can help fight germs
- Learn about seasonal flu vaccines
- Find out who should get a flu vaccine
- Factsheet: Who should get the flu vaccine and who should not?
- Misconceptions about seasonal flu and flu vaccines
- Factsheet: Get a flu shot during COVID-19!
- Understanding similarities and differences between flu and COVID-19
- Answers to questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Find out where to get the COVID-19 vaccine