Since our inception in 1994, Colorado Hospital Association (CHA) Shared Services, Inc. has undergone changes in name, intent and strategy. What has remained constant throughout this growth has been our commitment to Colorado hospitals and health systems in supporting the work they do. We continue to diversify and grow to deliver solutions to health care, and we are proud to say throughout our history the primary role has never changed.
In a continued effort to provide services that meet the needs of our members, CHA offers a suite of career services including a job board which is linked to over 250 niche health care association websites; physician and staff sourcing; and unemployment services. Our in-house career services group and Premier Partners offer members access to companies that are thoroughly researched and endorsed or utilized by hospital associations across the nation.
CHA is committed to connecting quality health care professionals to ensure that all Colorado health care employers have an adequate supply of physicians, nurses and other necessary providers and have created the CHA Career Center where you can post or find a job, register for a career event, get career coaching, find recruitment resources and stay current on Colorado health care news.
Collaboration with groups who share our commitment to improving health care in Colorado is fundamental to our success and we value our relationships with the following organizations:
- Blind Institute of Technology
- Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence
- Colorado Healthcare Association for Human Resource Management
- Colorado Hispanic Nurses Association
- Colorado Nurses Association
- Colorado Rural Health Center
- Colorado Urban Workforce Alliance
- Denver Area Health Care Recruiters Association
- Eastern Colorado Council of Black Nurses
- Employer Partnership Office – United States Army Reserve
Contact us for more information.