The Colorado Hospital Association (CHA) is seeking talented, motivated individuals to join its growing staff. CHA offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package.
Click HERE to apply
The Physician Advisor shall provide expertise and guidance for clinical projects, advocacy and patient safety initiatives and assist in CHA efforts to engage physicians in Association activities. This is a consultative role, approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility and opportunity for growth.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Lead strategic effort to engage and align physicians in CHA programs and activities
- Chair and develop the Physician Leadership Council and participate as a member of the Clinical Excellence Council
- Assist in maintaining relationships with physician organizations
- Present information to and serve as a liaison with hospital medical staffs
- Update CHA Board of Trustees on clinical excellence programs and patient safety initiatives. Provide clinical expertise and recommendations on related health policy and advocacy issues
- Guide clinical projects and policy
- Lead planning meetings for clinical projects/initiatives
- Assist in identifying and seeking funds for safety/quality improvement opportunities
- Prepare and provide education programs, such as live presentations or webinars, on relevant clinical and health policy/regulatory topics
- Drive Data Analytics/Value
- Participate in efforts to measure clinical quality, outcomes, access, cost and transparency to inform improvement efforts.
- Assist CHA in efforts with physician specialty groups to analyze clinical variations in care
- MD licensed in CO
- Current experience and expertise with both inpatient and outpatient healthcare systems
- Excellent leadership and management knowledge and skill
- Strong writing and interpersonal communications
- MPH, MBA or MHA